One of the best small ships sailing in the Galapagos Islands
Celebrity Xperience is an upscale expedition vessel that offers unparalleled levels of comfort and service. Large enough to travel the Pacific in comfort and safety, small enough to dock at remote ports and negotiate inter-island landings with agility, Celebrity Xperience is the perfect size for an expedition-style adventure and the choice for travelers who prefer the intimate, comfortable atmosphere and attentive service of a smaller boutique vessel to a larger cruise ship. She features outstanding open-air spaces, comfortable cabins, and spectacular al fresco dining.
Our 24 spacious staterooms accommodate up to 48 passengers – just half the number usually found on a ship this size. This means that passengers can enjoy the generous accommodation of a larger vessel, while preserving the atmosphere and exclusivity of a smaller yacht. Exploring with a small group of like-minded fellow travellers, guests can experience our unrivalled itineraries led by certified naturalist guides.
Why Celebrity Xperience?
- Spacious indoor and outdoor areas, with more outdoor space than any other boats of same size.
- Family cruises that include special activities, programs and materials for children, as well as a child coordinator.
- Al fresco dining with an average of 15 meals served outdoors while cruising.
- Small groups with a maximum of 12 guests per naturalist guide, compared to 16 guests per guide on other boats.
- A well-equipped infirmary with an on-board M.D. that provides services free of charge. Our doctor accompanies passengers during some of the excursions, and is available whenever assistance may be required.
- Elite Ocean View Staterooms: 400 – 403
- Premium Ocean View Staterooms: 404 – 411
- Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms: 202 – 212 & 215